Holidays in Rancagua

Well, in my past holidays I worked very hard to have a  new tattoo. That´s why I could not raise enought money to travel. I told my friends Daniela and Javiera that it did not have much money, but they were not surprised. Daniela spent her money in cassetes and Javiera in a Harry Potter´s plushie from Germany.
I proposed to go to Rancagua, because my favorite aunt lives there. They accepted and that´s were everything started.
The first night there we searched  for bars but did not find any. So, we decided to go the liquor store. We bought two bottles of pisco and obviously get drunk. We were so much drunk to remember the way to return to my aunt´s house. 
We walked for almost three hours and we lost in a corn field. We were so scared that we thought someone was following us. Javiera started to pray and Daniela and I to sing church  songs.
 Finally the "persecutor" turned out to be just a dog called Boby.
Boby was a really god boy, and he took us out of the corn field.
My vacations in Rancagua were really weird, I did not drink alcohol again from this night. 

Comments

  1. I like dogs this animals are so funny and kindness!! xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tattoo is more important that a trip! Was a good choise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Opinion

Celeste

Prehistoria with Nolda