Me and my blog.

Hi friends! I´m going to talk about blogs today, lol. Before this course, I had never used a blog in my life. Well, I´m not a technology person, but I learned a lot about blogs!
English is so difficult to me, I always need help to read papers in english. I ask for help my friend Javiera and she always teach me something new about english.
My written skills developed a lot in this course, I was better at reading , now  I´m better at writing. Now I can write an e-mail for a friend from Germany who only talks german, chinese and english.
I can write about subjects of my career now, I can`t write something difficult, but some simple essays are not impossible now.
I think we could write about our chilhood imaginarie friends in the future, its a funny topic.My imaginarie friend of childhood has a ridiculous name : Lagrto Juanito, I don´t remember so much about him, but I have an ugly painting from him that I made at the age of  5.
We could also write about our first platonic love. My first ridicolus platonic love was a boy six years oldder than me, he was the leader of the football team (what a cliché lol), he never looked at me. His name was Marcelo, now he is a stripper on a night club. My best friend attended to a "bachelorette party" and she saw he dressed like a firefighter last month.
I´m so proud to say that my actual partner is a smart men, the best student of his class, a scientist in progress and a"conicyt men" lol. Platonics loves are never a good idea.









Comments

  1. what good stories you could tell in other blogs hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. my imaginarie friend was a gigant spider jaksja

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also had imaginary friends the last year xD ok no, when I was a kid

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Opinion

Celeste

Prehistoria with Nolda