Prehistoria with Nolda

Hi!  Today I`m going to talk about a course, the Prehistoria2 course.Well, I think I learned a lot in Prehistoria2, I like the teacher of this course: Nolda, because she is kind and smart.
The classes are so exiting for me.In classes we expose and discuss about civilizations like Mayas or Chavin. We also read papers, some of them in english, is so difficult for me!
I really like to learn about past, I like to go to the museum too. We went to the Museo de Arte Precolombino and we saw a lots of beautifull artefacts like ceramics, gold necklaces, pipes made of wood and a beautifull kind of prehispanic  clothes called :"unku".
Is so interesting to think about the times without tv, cellphones, trains, books and clocks. It makes me  feel nostalghic.
Prehistoria2 is a really good course, I recommend it. Interesting, not so much difficult, dynamic and cool, lol.
If you  are reading this post and you dont course Anthropology, you can take Prehistoria2 the next year in the second semester. If you like a lot the museums but you dont have any money you can go free to the Precolombino!, you only need to wake up early the first sunday of the month and you can enter free.






Comments

  1. Nolda is the best and everybody should know that! I like prehistoria 2 too and one also !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like going to museums, I would like to have that subject to know more about the topic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Opinion

Celeste