My Opinion

Today I´m going to talk about my opinions about different topics . First i´m going to talk about  the " exotic pets". All my friends knows that I´m vegan and I love all the animals , I think that wild ones need to live in their environments to have a good life. Domesticated animals need to live in symbiotic relationship with humans and wild ones don´t need it, so they don´t need to be pets and they dont´t deserve it. Read more about this topic in the webpage down here.
Another interested topic is abortion, I think that you can use the word "fetus" only at the 3th month of pregnancy and you can use the word "person" only when the fetus born. So if you interrupt the pregnancy at the 1st or 2nd month, you are not killing a "baby" or a "human" , or even a "engineer in process"; you are killing cells. We "kill" cells all day, when we take a shower we "kill" cells of our skin and when we cut our hair we are "killing" cells too. An ovum it´s not a person, it´s a gamete. A zygote it´s not a baby, it´s a mass of cells.
The last topic for today is the child labor. Well,  I´d worked for a long time when I was teenager, but I worked with permission of my mother. In my experience work it´s a hard thing , it´s difficult and take a lot of time. Children need to have time to study, play and make friends.  

Comments

  1. I agree with you in all the topics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think children should have a lot of time to play

    ReplyDelete
  3. The meme of the "engineer fetus" is too funny, I agree with your opinion in all three cases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all should have time to play :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you, an interesting post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you about of zygote it's not a baby, and in all the topics!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Celeste

Prehistoria with Nolda