My autobiography

Hi!, my name is Martina Diaz de Aranda, but  my friends call me Marta. I'm studying anthropology here in "FACSO", it is my second year in the faculty.
I ám  always late at classes, because I live in San Bernardo. I have lived there all my life, with my mother, grand mother and my pet Celeste.
I´m 19 years old, I was born in 26 of January in 1998. My zodiac sign is acuarius.
When I was in the elementary I studied in the "American Academy" school in San Bernardo, I did not like it very much, it was very religious and I did not have good behavior.I was studied there for 8 years. Then, when I was 13 I moved to the "Carmela Carvajal" school in providencia. I had many friends there but it was so boring the most of the time.
In my free time I like to see movies, my favourite director is Ingnar Bergman. I love cooking too, I always cook vegan food for me and my friends. 



Comments

  1. Oh, Great History! My zodiac sign is Cáncer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I live near of this school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two dogs, Celeste is a dog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, My birthday is in the same date... we are like sisters

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Opinion

Celeste

Prehistoria with Nolda