Nature.com, the best website

Hi friends!,today I want to write about my favourite website: Nature.com. Nature.com is the website of the scientific magazine: "Nature", this magazine has a lot of scientific papers, photographs and news.This website is really important for anthropologysts and any scientist who likes to learn about human behavior, the human body and the relationship between humans and the enviroment.I visit this site around two or three times a week. I like it so much!, because I learn a lot about wildlife, like lions, monkeys and dolphins. I really like animals, I think that humans are only another animal specie in the world.Nature.com has three sections: one for astronomy, another for biology and a third for careers of important scientists.I think that all the social scientist, and scientists in general, need to learn about everything, not only human artefacts or actions in the past. We need to read in order to learn and not for render.Here is the website, come on and check it! <3: https://www.nature.com/ 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Opinion

Celeste

Prehistoria with Nolda