Career Choice.

Hi!, I´m going to explain the reasons  why I chose anthropology. When I was a child I wanted to be a firefighter, but later I found out  that I was afraid of  fire. In the elementary my dream was to be a pizza delivery girl, because I was crazy about pizza. Later, in the high school I tried a lot to find a career for me. First, I wanted to be a lawyer, I was in the debate team of the high school, but it was very boring and stressful. Second, I decided that become a dentist was a good idea, but chemistry made me sick at high school. I thought that see dental caries all the days of my life was not a good thing.
I was so sad, because I can´t decide the best career for me so I called my best friend Pablo. He said "If a lawyer and a dentist have a child, I think that they could have a forensic anthropologist". So I decided to chose anthropology.
Now, I´m a anthropology student ,  I don´t like the pizza any more because I´m vegan and I´m still afraid of  fire.

Comments

  1. LOL, I wanted to be a lawyer and i was in the debate team of my school too... Definitly we are like a sisters

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Opinion

Celeste

Prehistoria with Nolda