Friends


I think a friend is someone who supports you in every circumstance, also someone you can trust. I love happy and friendly people.
I think that I´m not a good friend because I always forget their birthdays. Also I have not so much time to spend with my friends because I work a lot and do a lot of things in the week.  But, in the other hand, I always remember their favorite’s movies and give them cool things for Christmas.  It´s difficult to me to make friends, I´m not a kind person and I can´t “Connect” easily with others.
I never met someone of the internet in my life, chats with someone in a social platform before know them in person makes me anxious.
I have three closest friends: Paz, Valentina and Diego. Paz was my classmate in High School, we love go to party and make new friends, she is really charismatic and a little bit jealous. She go mad everytime I go out with Valentina or a boyfriend. I really love her sense of humor!
Valentina is shy and ironic all the time. She is really loyal, kind and cute. I met she at the high school too, we were in the Literature Club. We spend a lot of time talking about books and movies; we also have a group of friends and go to party with them.
I met Diego in a estrange situation. I was in a party with another friend having a nice time, then a boy with long hair start to dance up on the table. I was so afraid for the boy in the table because he was really drunk. The boy in the table was Diego.

Comments

  1. I also forget birthdays hahaha but I don't think that's very important if you show the love for your friends in other ways and every time

    ReplyDelete

  2. Funny how you met Diego hahaha. I think they are very different among them three, the best of three worlds hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you are really kindness with your friends

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Opinion

Celeste

Prehistoria with Nolda