A country I would likte to travel

I would like to visist Argentina. I know that this country it´s a beautiful place and it has a lot of museums. One of my favorites dinosaur is the Amargasaurus casei, it was found in Aregentina by José Bonaparte a famous paleontologist. The fossil of my favorite dinosaur it´s on the Olsacher de Zapala  museum , in Neuquén city. If I went there I would be very happy , because I love dinosaurs.
I´d like to visist Argentina because it has a lot of museums and also a lots of coffe shops with tasty chocolates and medialunas. I heard that Argentina also has an astronomic observatory in La Plata city. I´m not sure about that, but it´s sounds really funny!
If I were in Argentina for a long time I would like to study paleontology there, in the Univertsity of Buenos Aires, at the departament of  Geology Sciences. I´m not sure if I would like to live there forever, because I love my friends and family from Chile.



Comments

  1. I also want to go to Argentina :( in the next holidays I wanted to go but my friends decided to go to Bolivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you know so much about dinosaurs and Argentina!, I hope you can go there!, regards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Opinion

Celeste

Prehistoria with Nolda