My favourite photograph


Hi friends! This photograph is very important to me. It was taken on January 26 this year, in my birthday.
It was a perfect day, we meet in Parque O`Higgins in the afternoorn. We drank beer, heard cumbia and laughed a lot.
I really love my friends, all of them. My friends take care of me when I feel sad,  celebrate my succsess, forgive my weaknessesand drink with me when my heart is broken.
My birthday was attended by 25 people. Mi friend Nicolàs attended , we are friends since we were 6 years old. My best friend Paz gave me a beautiful book for present.
Only two friends of my high school were missing: Gabriela and Fernanda. I missed them a lot.
Friends, family and pets ( friends with a lot of hair) are the most important things in my life.
Im very anxious to be 20 years old in 2018. I want another party like this.






Comments

  1. I don`t kwow why some letters are in white: technology 1, martina 0

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Opinion

Celeste

Prehistoria with Nolda