post graduate studies

Hi! today I´m going to talk about my plans for the future. Well, I´m not in love with my career so I´m not sure about to finish it. When I was younger, specifically at the age of 15, I was very confused about my future. I wanted to study law or dentistry. In my last year of high school, I decided to study anthropology because of the advice of my favorite teacher Javier.
After I finish this career ( If I decide to finish it) I will study a new career, dentistry for example, because I like the careers related to health. Studying anthropology I discovered that I loved biology.
Well, I´m considering to study again and I would really like to do it. I will like to work on something that fills my heart and soul, like fix the smile of people.
The first thing that I think is the worst of my career is that you will have a good mark if you try to be a friend of the teacher. The second thing I hate the most about my career is that you progress and get recognition by cheating in exams. The best thing about my career is that you learn a lot of different areas.
Anthropology (mention in archaeology) it´s not a bad career but I´m not sure if it´s the one for me. 
In this career, I met really good friends, lovely lab mattes and obviously nasty people like anywhere. I´m going to miss my friends from "antropo" after I finish, some of them will return to their homes in other regions.






Comments

  1. This post is so real, i feel similar things in relation to the career and the university.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I hate nasty people... and I LOVE your meme
    You should do what you really like to do... I mean, if this career doesn't make you really happy, think in the thing that will. I hope you achieve what you want and that you´re very happy doing it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good, I think it's very important to be passionate about things

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Opinion

Celeste

Prehistoria with Nolda