Future Job

Hi! today I´m going to talk about my ideal job. I´m studying archaeology here, in the social sciences faculty. I´m not in love with my career but I don´t hate it at all. In the future I will like to study an other career related to medicine.
I´m considering to work in a lab, I don´t really like to work outdoors. I like to learn about bioarcheology , I love work with bones and skulls. I hope to get a job in a project related to bioarcheology or morphometry .
When we talk about the salary of an archaeologist, we need to say that it depends upon many factor like : years of experience and skills. I´m not interested in making a big fortune, but I would like to ear enough to rent an apartment.
I would like to work in a city, I don´t like the country sites, because they are quite dangerous. If my job is interesting, I will work for hours and hours, but if it´s not I will like to work less than 30 hours  a week.
I´d like work with a team, with people of differents careers. I like to listen the opinions of geologists and biologists about archaeological issues. I think that I can learn a lot about them.








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Opinion

Celeste

Prehistoria with Nolda