Childhood

My first memory happended at the age of four when I seen for the first time a turtle. This day was my first class at the pre-kinder , I was so nervous because I don`t make friends easy. Paola the teacher said that she have a surprise for me and she took me to  a room full of turtles, she knew that I liked reptiles and I was really happy.
When I was six or seven years old, I used to watch "Doraemon: The Cosmic Cat" , an anime of a blue robot-cat . I also watched Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon. 
I have to many cousins, the most of them are males, and when they visited me we watch WWE for hours and hours. We also tried to fight like our favorite carcaters like Rey Misterio.
My childhood favorite smell is the smell of chickpeas, because is one of my favorite plates and my mother cooked it once a week all the weeks. My favorite object of the childhood was feathers, because I used to collect them and stick them into my clothes to pretend I was a bird or a kind of northamerican indian. 
The music of my childhood was Britney Spears, she is like a rol model for me and one of my best friends Carolina. We meet at the age of six in our first day of school, we sat together this class and she started to hum "Hit me Baby one more time" .

Comments

  1. hahahha when i see britney's meme i remembered that i used to listen britney too but i was such a mix of musical taste so i listened to britney and mcr and japanese music and victor jara hahaha I think is very funny remember it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. my brother was a WWE fan and he also tried to play wrestling with me and my other brothers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you remember the last episode of Doraemon? :(, regards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Opinion

Celeste

Prehistoria with Nolda